*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joe Martin
  2. Who has discovered the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/958425-Joe-Martin
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: Joe Martin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Joe Martin

    by: Unknown
Joe woke up in Saint George's Mission after having slept there overnight. Not a bad place, by any stretch, even though you had to listen to them preach in exchange for a bed and a bite of food. "Well worth the cost to me." he muttered to himself, not caring who overheard him. No one really gave a damn in here anyway. They just went through the motions of caring because it was expected of them. Father O'Malley, an old Irish Catholic priest, ran a tight ship here at the mission house. No drugs, no alcohol, and you better not let the nuns catch you swearing, or they'll smack you with a ruler, as if you were a school child.

Joe breathed a sigh, thinking back to how his life had changed. Once, he'd had it all. Nice house, great job with a future, even a girl he might have married if things had turned out differently. If that bitch Jane Nelson hadn't lied and accused him of sexual harassment. Everyone knew it was bullshit, but had to go through the forms anyway. So he was fired, blacklisted so no other firm would touch him, lost his house, and the girl of his dreams? Ha! She didn't stand around and wait for explanations, she was on the first plane back to Cleveland before he could say 'I was set up'.

As he got dressed for the day, a loud voice rang out, shocking him but apparently only him. No one else seemed to hear anything at all. "Joe Martin! You have been selected to gain incredible power! You now have the ability to change reality however you want. Use it responsibly... "That was weird." Joe said to himself. "But what if?" Tying his shoes, he decides to test it out, just to be sure if it's real or he has finally gone nuts.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/958425-Joe-Martin