*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Random Trainer from your phone
  2. More
  3. Lets begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/2265595-Random-Trainer-from-your-phone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
This choice: Random Trainer from your phone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Random Trainer from your phone

    by: haxxare
The Pokegear rings, but no one seems to answer.

"Bet this thing doesn't even work..." Ian said to himself, half laughing. "It's a ridiculous idea anyway."

"Hello?" came a voice from his Pokegear. Ian looked at who he had dialed, but found his vision blurring.

"H... whoa" said Ian as he felt his head spinning. His vision began to fade, and he stumbled.

He found himself on the ground, staring upward at the sky. So that app was a prank? Somehow made to make the user feel dizzy then collapse? He sighed. Just like his father to come up with something stupid like that.

Ian was roused from his stupor by a ringing sound coming from something in his hand. Opening his eyes, he saw that his Poke-gear was ringing. He looked at the screen and was greeted by a message:

"Switch successful. Please select type". Below that were two options - Auto and Normal. Not really thinking, Ian hit Auto (it was usually the easiest), the Pokegear beeped happily, then shut off.

Ian sighed again, dropped the Pokegear next to him, and lay there. Then something hit him. That wasn't his Pokegear. It was a red one, while his was a gold one. That, and that he was lying on sand. There was no sand in New Bark Town!

He looked around and saw a beach, ocean stretching for ages, with what looked to be a city in the distance. On the other side of him was a large cave, ocean breeze whistling through the entrance. He could see lights inside the cave - trainers loved to explore such places, and some helpful folks kept the place well-lit.

"So if I ended up somewhere else..." Ian mumbled, pushing himself upright, and felt an odd jiggle on his chest. He looked down, only to be greeted by a rather full pair of breasts, snugly encased in a blue bikini top. "Holy shit!"

Ian grabbed the tits on his chest and gave them a nice squeeze. Then, snapping out of it, he stood and glanced over the rest of his new body. Sure enough, he noticed he was wearing a matching bikini bottom to the top, and that there was a distinct lack of anything inside the bikini bottom. He tried to catch sight of his hair, but it was tied up. Then, he pulled out the girl's Pokegear and examined his reflection in its screen.

Staring back at him was a girl named Kara. She was obviously a swimmer, with a bright blue bikini, brown hair, and a cute smile. According to the map, he was currently in the vicinity of the Whirl Islands near Cianwood. Kara likely lived there.

"So..." Ian said, now realizing he was speaking with Kara's voice, "Dad's thing really does work..."

He looked around, and saw that he was completely alone. No traces of anyone - human or Pokemon - as far as he could see.

"Hmmm... what now?" Ian pondered.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to get back to his original body

2. Check out the nearby cave

*Noteb*
3. Get to know his new form in detail

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haxxare (UN: haxxare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/2265595-Random-Trainer-from-your-phone