*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clair
  2. A Johto Gym leader
  3. Lets begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/895932-Clair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
This choice: Claire  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clair

    by: Galatic
"Well, it has been a while since I battled Clair..Maybe I should call her..." Ian murmer to himself, flipping through your phone book. After a moment, he quickly addded, "Just to see if she's up for a rematch! It's not like any of my Dad's schemes work after all!" He laughed, sweating slightly at the thought of what other Pokemon trainers, especially Lyra, might say if they knew what he was attempting to do at this very moment. Ian's finger hovered over the send key as he paused for a moment, quickly shutting his eyes.
Ian jabbed his finger down, firmly pressing the send key, placing the call to Clair. He slowly lifted the PokeGear to his ear. One ring...
"I wonder if she's there..." Ian thought, as the second ring chimed...
"Maybe I should just hang up..." Ian sighed, his tense shoulders relaxing as the third ring began. All at once it was inturpted, as the phone on the other line was picked up. Ian opened his mouth to say hello, when all at once he felt himself lurch forward. Wind roared in his ears, as a strange sensation ran down his body. It was if he was being pulled out of a warm, fleshy cacoon. Then, as quick as that sensation began, it vanished, and was replaced by a new feeling. Ian tried to yell out, as he felt himself being dragged through the air, the wind stinging against him. The feeling lasted for another brief moment, and then all at once, everything stopped. Slowly Ian peaked open an eye, only to find himself face to face with Clair herself!

Clair  

"Wo-Woah!" Ian gasped out, backing up, surprised that Clair was doing the same.
I'm-I'm sorry I stumbled in on you, Clair ma'm! Please forgive me!" Ian stammered, quickly bowing his head, once more surprised to see Clair mimick him. His eyes grew even wider however, when he looked down.
"Woah!" Ian yelped out, almost jumping. He was wearing Clair's exact outfit, and his voice sounded alot like hers! He quickly glanced up at Clair once more, to apologize, when it hit him. Slowly he reached forward, and gently tapped the glass.
"A Mirror..." Clair murmered, before giving a small smile, which then turned to a large grin.
"I'm Clair!" Ian, inside Clair's body, shouted out. Suddenly, the PokeGear he held in her hands beeped. He glanced down quickly, and read the following screen:

'Auto Piolet, or Body Swap?'

You have the following choices:

1. Auto Piolet

2. Body Swap

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/895932-Clair