*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More series
  2. Classic Anime
  3. First of many choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/871411-More-series
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666298
Your favorite anime and cartoon girls letting themselves go.
This choice: More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More series

    by: Kaiser Shadow
~Sailor Moon: One of the most popular Magical Girls series out there.
Usagi/Serena(AKA Sailor Moon), Ami/Amy(AKA Sailor Mercury), Rei/Raye(AKA Sailor Mars), Makoto/Lita(AKA Sailor Jupiter), Minako/Mina(AKA Sailor Venus), Chibiusa/Rini(AKA Sailor Mini Moon), Setsuna(AKA Sailor Pluto), Michiru(AKA Sailor Neptune), Haruka(Sailor Uranus, in the manga it says she's a hermamphrodite, but let's just go with her just being female, shall we?), and Hotaru(AKA Sailor Saturn).

~ Jungle De Ikou!: How a bit more jiggle to go with their bouncy-ness?
Natsumi Rokudo(The young girl who transforms into Mii), Mii(The busty jungle goddess in a hula-skirt), Rongo(The blue-haired water spirit), Nami(Natsumi's friend, shy, soft spoken, and obsessed with the occult, dreams of world domination through magic)

~ Even more series

You have the following choices:

1. In the name of the Moon, I shall punish you!

*Noteb*
2. Bounce bounce bounce

3. Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaiser Shadow (UN: kaisershadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kaiser Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/871411-More-series