*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mercy of Luke
  2. Kid (6-10)
  3. Ages
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1039391-Mercy-of-Luke
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Mercy of Luke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mercy of Luke

    by: Jack Grey
Luke was having the time of his life,he was a giant in his dreams and a bright light shone above.A voice called to him.
"Luke,Luke,I am an alien from another galaxy and i am going to make you what you have always dreamed of".
"A giant!!!!!!!"
"Yes,now here is what we will do,you will grow to the height you want,you can change that height at will,we need you to destroy all the armies of the world,so we can conquer your world,it will take several years for us to get there so you will rule the earth until our arrival".
"Cool".
You will begin now".
Luke wakes up
How tall is he?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 20 feet

2. 200 feet

3. Taller

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1039391-Mercy-of-Luke