*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kevin Gets Big
  2. Young Teen (13-15)
  3. Ages
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2414205-Kevin-Gets-Big
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: The toes of Kevin tower over you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kevin Gets Big

    by: GiantRyan
Kevin spent his afternoon sitting at the coffee table in the living room, doing his homework while the TV played in the background as white noise. He was incredibly nervous, knowing he had a ton of work left to do, and that his incredibly stict father would be home any moment. As Kevin moved on to his Algebra homework, his heart froze as he heard a car pull into the driveway outside. He quickly turned the television off, slammed his math book shut, and darted to the front door to meet his dad. Kevin's father was in his early 40's, a burly man with dark hair and a thick, stocky body. He was just over six feet tall (very intimidating to the 5-ish foot tall Kevin), and he was dressed in his tight fighting police uniform. Without even greeting his son, Henry looked around to note that Kev's homework wasn't done, and the living room was slightly messy. Henry slammed the door behind him, and pushed Kevin up against the wall. "Didn't I tell you that I expect you to have this house in pristine condition when I get home?!" Kevin muttered a "Yes, sir." Neither of them noticed a strange ripping sound coming from Kevin's shoes. "And have you kept up your word?" Kevin's shoes began to split open as his feet spread out within them. "No, sir". Henry took his massive hand from Kevin's shoulder, and took several steps back with his mouth agape. Kevin's t-shirt had begun sliding up his torso revealing the dark happy trail growing along his tummy, and his shorts were getting tighter and tighter, smaller and smaller. Kevin finally noticed his father's face, the looked down at his own body. His long furry legs were almost completely bare, his once baggy shorts now as tight as underwear. His toes were sticking several inches out of his sneakers. He must have been 10 feet tall. A smile crept across Kevin's face as he took a step towards Henry, the once intimidating police officer, who was now face-to-face with his son's bellybutton.

You have the following choices:

1. Henry is terrified of his now huge son.

2. Henry is impressed by his now huge son.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GiantRyan (UN: giantryan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2414205-Kevin-Gets-Big