*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Lizard and the Boy
  2. Fantasy
  3. Home Alone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670623-Home-Alone/cid/1552604-The-Lizard-and-the-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1670623
Your parents left you alone and your pets and plushs have been having strange cravings...
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Lizard and the Boy

    by: The Languid Lizard
your pet was a pet of mythical and odd proportions. He was found in the wilderness, you and your dad had found him caught in a bear trap. With the help of your father and the hard but successful job of convincing your mother to keep him, you helped nurse the beast back to health. He was small when you two first met, and quite feisty. With a set of razor sharp nubs for teeth and temper to match, healing the little fella was a hard job. Of course his size made it easier to help him out since e was so young back then.

The beast, in form, was a lizard, a very strange at that with a mid sized snout and a body like a jaguars with the tail of an alligator, long and thick. He wasn't the friendliest of creatures, but as time went on, he started to develope a fondness for you, yours and his relationship growing stronger as you bonded with your friend. Your friendship grew bigger over the years.. as did he.

It's been six years since you first found him, and now his form was greater and stronger than ever. His blue eyes would be calm one second and playful the next while his dark green body flowed with movement. Yes, you had a good friend. That is, you had a good friend. He recently began to snap at you angrilly and growl with deep threatening sounds. You had keep him in your room for quite some time, but now, regretably, you've had to keep him an a large cage out back, neer the edge of your lawn and the forest behind it.

"I hope I can get to him tonight." You walked out the back door and headed past several trees before coming to the enormous cage that held your used to be friend. Looking inside you find that he's

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Asleep

*Noteb*
2. Staring at you Hungrilly

*Noteb*
3. Facing away from you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Languid Lizard (UN: nobodyx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DarkJedi12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670623-Home-Alone/cid/1552604-The-Lizard-and-the-Boy