*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. first chore
  2. Clothes
  3. What are you doing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/167855-Raven-the-knight/cid/54432-first-chore
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #167855
Raven meets a stranger who says she can become a knight but will she?
This choice: Brown  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

first chore

    by: The Nameless Hermit
You feel like working today, so you throw on the brown shirt and breeches.

"Morning Raven." Mother says, handing you your breakfast, "I see you have forgotten to comb your hair again."
"What's the use, by the end of the day you can't tell I combed my hair." you say. Mother nods with agreement and sits down to her own breakfast.
"Raven, we need to the wood pile, what do you want to do, cut the wood or pile it?" Henry asks. Henry has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Henry and you always add to the wood pile, it's either that or tend to the animals. Father will let you learn things boys learn, he'll let you wear breeches instead of a dress, but he won't let you work with the animals, that would make you all dirty. Of course you tend to the animals anyway.
So what do you want to do? Cut the wood or pile the wood?

You have the following choices:

1. Cut wood

*Noteb*
2. Pile wood

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/167855-Raven-the-knight/cid/54432-first-chore