*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires/cid/2636913-Her-wish-comes-true-and-her-mom-seduces-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RemcoB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1680018
A girl finds a ring wich can give her anything she desires
This choice: Her wish comes true and her mom seduces her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her wish comes true and her mom seduces her.

    by: Unknown
As Mandy walked back upstairs into her large bedroom, Eva had finished washing the dishes and walked into the living room for a break before starting dinner, " Whew, I am tired all of a sudden" as Eva closed her eyes and began to drift off, in the state between sleeping and being awake, Eva had been mumbling to herself ' Mandy sure looks exceptionally Pretty today " over and over Eva chanted this until she lost her battle to sleep.

In Eva's dream, she and Mandy was alone at home and Mandy comes down stairs in only her bra and panties, acting like this was just the usual attire for a girl her age, Eva would watch her daughter everywhere she walked, until she ended up sitting down right beside her mother Eva, she sat so close to her mom that their outer thighs were touching and Mandy would rest her head against Eva's large breasts.

Eva gasped inside her dream and was taken back even more when Eva asked her daughter Mandy, " Mandy honey, can mommy give you a back rub ?" Mandy was excited hearing her mother ask her such a question and responded with " Oh I would love a back rub mother" as Mandy turned her back towards her mother, for the first few seconds Eva would run her hand up and down her daughters back but then she reached up and unclasped Mandy's bra, Mandy kind of gasped but said nothing and just closed her eyes.

Eva's hands would cover all of Mandy's back and then started on her sides, where she would rub lightly with only her finger tips, causing Mandy to develop cold chills, sometimes even brushing along the outside of Mandy's flat chest and swiping across her nipples ' accidently' , while saying " woops honey, sorry about that" and continuing down her sides.

Eva awoke from her erotic dream about Mandy and sat up eyeing her surroundings.
" Oh thank goodness that was only a dream" as she heard Mandy coming down the stairs and into the living room, " hi mom, whats going on ?" ... " Oh nothing sweet heart, I just woke up from a dream" .

Mandy then asked her mom Eva, " hey mom, I don't know why I am asking this, but the thought just occurred to me, how great it would feel to have a back rub,"

Eva sits up straight as a board and thought to herself " can this really be happening to me right now?".

Looking at her daughter she answered :" where would you like your back rub baby ?".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RemcoB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires/cid/2636913-Her-wish-comes-true-and-her-mom-seduces-her