*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Portrait of Eleanor Twitty
  2. The Rookies Duty
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680407-Ghost-Busters-Cursed-Artifacts/cid/896634-Portrait-of-Eleanor-Twitty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1680407
This is a story about the Ghost busters and the cursed artifacts they find.
This choice: Portrait of Eleanor Twitty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Portrait of Eleanor Twitty

    by: tony00hop
Portrait of Eleanor Twitty------“ before Egon could finish Ray came bursting in “ AHHH MAN the librarian from the New York Library !! SHE WAS OUR FIRST CASE, Well not official first case but the first full vapor apparition. You lucky dog .” Ray was so excited as he through his hands up and couldn’t wait to open the box containing her portrait. “ By the way this is Ray , he is the heart of the Ghost busters and excited Ghost buster.” Egon said introducing me to him as he quickly cut open the tape, and rummage through the packing material.

“ So why is this painting so special ? I thought you guys caught her at the museum already ?”

“ You see the boy is a natural , he already knows about what ghost we have bagged and not. Maybe he can also was the Ecto-1 when he is done.” Dr. Vankman said as he came down the stairs covered in Slim. “ I take it the Sedgewhich Hotel , was active ?” Eggon said as Dr. Vankman shook my hand ….Yuk first day and I already have slime on my hand. “ Yeah and I had the other Rookie with me , the one that really I’ll be honest all I ever see of him is the back of his head.” As another new Ghost Buster came down stairs , he had field goggles on and was kind of quiet. “So After I catalog the new Painting where do I put it ?” I had to ask seeing there was no place really around the basement, and the others were caring on with each other.

“Well with most artifacts they are dormant, so you could actually hang it up some where if you want .” Ray said taking the portrait of the Librarian out of the box, she was dressed in a vintage purple Liberian dress. She had white hair in the painting that matched her photo from the news paper.

RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

“Only Janine , your first day and we haven’t even given you a pack yet.” Vankman said , almost as if he was mocking me . “ He hasn’t even had time to settle in or even put on a jump suit, stay here catalog the painting we’ll be back before you know it.” Eggon said as they sprinted up stairs, at least I will get my exercise doing that .Well Time to get back to the portrait...................
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680407-Ghost-Busters-Cursed-Artifacts/cid/896634-Portrait-of-Eleanor-Twitty