*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685522-Angering-a-Gypsy-Trait-swap/cid/907018-A-fat-chick-complains-about-the-fit-of-her-jeans
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1685522
A trait swapping story. (Wg, shrink, general traits)
This choice: A fat chick complains about the fit of her jeans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A fat chick complains about the fit of her jeans

    by: Inthecourt
As Jerry was standing in line, he overheard a fat chick complaining about the fit of her jeans.
"Ugh," she complained to her friend, "I've gained weight, these jeans don't even fit right anymore. I wish they did."
Just then, the girl felt the tightness she was experiencing vanish, meaning the jeans now fit right.
"Hmm," she said after noticing the change, "I guess I was wrong, I haven't really gained weight, the jeans feel fine."
Jerry's jeans, on the other hand, we're now streched tight on his fattened ass and hips. The change wasn't really noticeable, he had gained maybe 4 pounds, but the jeans were now tight.
Jerry tugged at his jeans, finding them a bit tight.
"Must have shrunken," he thought as he recieved his food.
.........

You have the following choices:

1. Jerry walks past a 4 year old trying to reach a high spot.

2. Jerry goes to JC Penny.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1685522-Angering-a-Gypsy-Trait-swap/cid/907018-A-fat-chick-complains-about-the-fit-of-her-jeans