*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Save your wishes
  2. One Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/911175-Save-your-wishes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687626
You find a Genie, anything goes!
This choice: Save your wishes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Save your wishes

    by: The Unknown
"Well since I only got my lifetime, I guess I'll save my wishes!" you say to the Genie. "Fine Whatever" she replies to you. You open your mouth to say something but you hear the door begin to unlock. You walk over and look to see your mom trying to open the door. "Shit! My mom's back! Quick follow me to my room!" you whisper to Merissa. The two of you run off toward your room upstairs when your mom gets into the door. She walks into the living room and sees the lamp on the floor. "What the hell... Oh Your in BIG trouble young man!" you hear her yell as she stomps upstairs into your room. You push Merissa into your closet as your mom opens your door. "How in the hell could you manage to screw up th one thing I tell you to do!" She yells at you. "Then you just leave it on the floor! That's the biggest mistake I've ever seen you make in a long time!" She barks at you. "Yeah well your the biggest mistake your parents ever made!" Merissa whispered to you about your mother. You can't help but burst out laughing, "Man, I wish you were my mom..." you say to yourself without thinking. Merissa comes out of the closet and says "Mother eh? I can do that..." Just then a puff of smoke appears and you awake...

You have the following choices:

1. A baby in a crib

*Noteb*
2. 1 foot tall

3. Same age and height

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/911175-Save-your-wishes