*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait until more people show up
  2. Getting to class.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687632-The-Classroom/cid/911566-Wait-until-more-people-show-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dr.bob
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687632
Your name is Travis. On your way to your college summer class you find a weird remote...
This choice: Wait until more people show up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wait until more people show up

    by: dr.bob
Waiting a few minutes Travis noticed more people entering the classroom. The teacher was the first to enter. Travis couldn't help but notice how hot the teacher looked. She wore a low cut black t-shirt and a really small black short skirt with black heels to match. She looked maybe 25 years old and she really didn't look like she wanted to be here right now.
Next to walk in was this really sweaty guy. He must have ran for awhile before getting here because his face is all red. He looks extremely scrawny with crop-brown hair and sweaty gym shirt and shorts to match.
The next was a cheerleader. This girl actually came in in a cheerleader outfit. She had long flowing blond hair that was tied into two pigtails that went down the length of her back. The outfit was white and red and left little to the imagination. The shirt was skin tight and really showed off her huge breasts. Her skirt barely reached to her thighs. Travis was sure one little gust of wind and he would be able to see everything under her skirt. She also wore knee high white socks and pink shoes.
After a few more minutes Travis noticed nobody else was showing up and the class was starting. So Travis decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687632-The-Classroom/cid/911566-Wait-until-more-people-show-up