*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Young Gainers
  2. Welcome. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/912502-Young-Gainers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687998
A world where all women are fat, want to be fatter, and eat each other to do so.
This choice: Teenage Females  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Young Gainers

    by: TerminusOmega
So you wish to follow a young, fat, teen female? Ok. Which one do you like best?

Mabel: A fourteen year old honors student. She is 5'1 and weighs 300 pounds. No one in her school messes with her, as she is the fattest girl. Mabel is a prolific eater, often snacking on candy, fast food and the occasional girl. She has long red hair, hazel eyes and C-cup breasts. Mabel desires to eat her mom and gain her weight. Mabel is not sure of her sexuality.
Gain Rate: 11%

Allie: A sixteen year old high school sophomore, she attends an all-girl school. She is 5'9" and weighs 330 pounds. She has long red hair, green eyes and E-cup breasts. Allie wants to be the fattest woman in the world. Currently, she is shooting for 1000 pounds. Allie is a lesbian. She has had a few girlfriends, all of whom she eventually ate. Because of this, a lot of girls consider her to be a "black widow" and lately has impacted her dating life.
Gain Rate: 10%

Deena: An eighteen year old college freshman. She attends an all-girl college, which does not have a "No Eating" policy. She is only five feet tall but weighs 500 pounds. Many guys from her school's companion school try to date her. She rarely eats these days, content with her weight. In her younger days, she was a prolific eater. Deena is purely straight, she has no interest in girls.
Gain Rate: 8%


You have the following choices:

1. Mabel

2. Allie

*Noteb*
3. Deena

4. Writer's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TerminusOmega (UN: terminusomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TerminusOmega has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/912502-Young-Gainers