*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mature Gainers
  2. Welcome. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/912520-Mature-Gainers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687998
A world where all women are fat, want to be fatter, and eat each other to do so.
This choice: Adult Females  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mature Gainers

    by: TerminusOmega
So, interested in some mature ladies? Fine, which well-aged meat do you want to be?

Jenny: A thirty-two year old mother of five. She has four sons and one daughter. She is considered to be a MILF. She is 5'6 and currently weighs 400 pounds. She has black hair with brown eyes and DD-breasts. She is pretty content with her weight, but her husband wants her to weigh more. She commonly eats with her daughter. Her relationship with her daughter is close, some say too close. Unbeknownst to her, Mabel, her daughter, wants to eat her. Jenny is bisexual.
Gain Rate: 15%

Maria: A thirty-five year old mother of two. She had two daughters, who she prides herself on. She is 6'0 and 700 pounds. She stays at home all day, living a sedantary lifestyle that her husband gladly pays for. She rarely eats other girls, prefering to pig out on food. Her daughters Alice and Katie, however, prefer girls. They each weigh 300 pounds and wish they could eat their mother, but they know they could not fit her. They are in competition to see who will eat her. Unbeknownst to them, Maria will try to eat them if they try. Maria is straight, though she occasionally experiments with other girls.
Gain Rate: 7%

Angeling: The legendary Angeling Davis, The Fattest Woman on Earth. Currently, she weights 1460 pounds, but she is aiming for a ton. She is five feet tall. She spend her day gorging on food, sweets and girls. She eats at least one girl a day. She has no shortage of them, as many come to gawk at her. Being the fattest of all, she is considered to be the most beautiful. Angeling is mostly lesbian, prefering the flesh of woman. However, she occasionally will have a guy please her. She is thirty-nine.
Gain Rate: 2%

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny

2. Maria

*Noteb*
3. Angeling

*Noteb*
4. Writer's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TerminusOmega (UN: terminusomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TerminusOmega has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687998-Fat-is-Beautiful/cid/912520-Mature-Gainers