*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/931829-She-eats-a-purple-pill
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: She eats a purple pill.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She eats a purple pill.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Funny looking pills!" Kristen muttered, taking one out of the bottle and studying it for a moment.

She then walked into the bathroom, took a glass off the side and filled it with water, and she took the purple tablet. She then turned and took her facial cream out of the wall cabinet and looked at her reflection in the mirror. As the minutes ticked by Kristen applied her cream, brushed her teeth and she was brushing her hair when she suddenly started feeling 'funny'.

"Ughh, what's wrong with me?" Kristen asked herself, trying to clear her throat when she noticed her voice had changed slightly. But as she continued mumbling things to herself her voice became a lot deeper, until it sounded just like a man's voice. Kristen immediately started panicking when she realized she couldn't 'clear her throat'. "Oh god what's happening?" she cried, in a baritone voice, dropping her hair brush.

Kristen's perky, C-Cup breasts had also shrank by a full cup size, making her a large B-Cup, though she was unaware of her 'reduction' due to the large, pink night shirt she was still wearing.

She then keeled over in apparent pain when she felt something happening to her crotch. With both of her hands on her groin...your sister was horrified when something started pushing against her palms. In a matter of seconds, a healthy, 8-inch penis and a pair of testicles had replaced her neatly trimmed vagina, forming a large bulge in her panties.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE HELL....?" Kristen screamed in her manly voice....

You have the following choices:

1. You go running upstairs.

2. Kristen continues to freak out.

3. She realizes it must have been the pill.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/931829-She-eats-a-purple-pill