*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693912-Rouge-The-Lab-Rat-2/cid/990652-Fee-Fye-Foe-You-know-the-rest
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1693912
The sequel to the hit story!
This choice: Grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fee Fye Foe, You know the rest

    by: Unknown
Rouge picked up Tail's size ray, not realizing that it was set on grow. "Let's see what this one does." She says evily. Tails tries to run away, but Rouge pulls the trigger, firing a green beam at him.

The beam hit him, then suddenly, he began growing at an alarming rate. Everything around him was getting smaller. Suddenly, he bumbed his head on the ceiling of his lab.

"Ow!" He said. He looked down at Rouge, who now realized her mistake. Tails grinned. He reached down to grab her.

She tried to run, but his hand closed around her. He lifted his fist up to his face. "Tails! Put me down now!" She demanded from inside his fist. Tails squeezed his fist tight. Rouge yelled, fearing being crushed.

"It seems to me that your not in a position to be making demands." Said Tails. "Now, I'm going to teach YOU a lesson." He pondered what to do with her.

You have the following choices:

1. Eat her

2. Play around with her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Airship-King has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693912-Rouge-The-Lab-Rat-2/cid/990652-Fee-Fye-Foe-You-know-the-rest