*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697529-God-Like-Power/cid/2425836-Clarence-is-interested-and-opens-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1697529
The chance of a lifetime. Immortality, indestructibility, and a vast array of powers.
This choice: Clarence is interested and opens it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clarence is interested and opens it.

    by: Imageviewer
Curious Clarence opens it up and sees a disc with his named written in pen on it, holding it in his hand he walks to his DVD Player, turn’s it and the tv on and inserts the disc in, hearing the sound of the DVD player Processing the Disc before the TV screen Changed to a colour background.

“Greeting Clarence!” a female voice shouted at him startling him “you have been chosen to receive powers worthy of god” all Clarence did was think of this as some kind of joke “now I know what you’re thinking *this must be some kind of joke* well… you’ll just have to see for yourself but back onto the topic there are a few guidelines to this”.

“First is that by gaining god like powers and none of the weaknesses you become one of the hot girls that will be presented to you later but if the current girl doesn’t suit your taste you can change to a different one”.

“Seconded is that you will travel to any time period around the world, but you can’t remain in this timeline for more than a day which can only be used to play this tape again if you wish to change looks”.

“Third anything you do while as the selected woman in anytime will sometimes change the course of history and the world around you but you can of course reset everything back to normal by inserting this disc again into the tv and selecting reset or Changing into a different woman”.

“Forth, you are indestructible and immortal, so bullets, bombs, even impalement or decapitation won’t kill you” .

“your powers are unlimited and can range from anything go nut as you don’t have any weaknesses to boot for example, laser eye’s, flying, super speed, x-ray vision, etc”.

“Now that we’re clear on the rules here’s your first option”.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...

“You can select a different woman to become, there are many options to pick, have fun”.

Looking at the woman before him on the screen, he grabbed his remote and selected_.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. yes her

*Noteb*
2. no a different asian beauty

*Noteb*
3. no a different woman

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697529-God-Like-Power/cid/2425836-Clarence-is-interested-and-opens-it