*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699063-Pokemon-Possession/cid/3072007-Gary-Oak-your-rival
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1699063
A boy named Ian possesses people from pokemon! Please add!
This choice: Gary Oak, your rival  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gary Oak, your rival

    by: Swap guy
Thinking on who to use the device on, you had finally settled in on Gary Oak. Even if this wasn’t real, it’d still be fun for a little laugh. If it did, maybe you can use it to your advantage and prank him somehow. Using the device you had received, you had typed his name in and hit enter. After doing that, you black out before waking up in a bed. You looked down at yourself to see that you were wearing different clothes, not to mention you seemed to feel more toned. “Woah….my clothes…my voice! It worked!” What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Fool around while looking in the mirror

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap guy (UN: swapswap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSoullessOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699063-Pokemon-Possession/cid/3072007-Gary-Oak-your-rival