*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/960758-Feetcock
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Feet,cock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feet,cock

    by: Jack Grey
As you land on your older brother's huge tanned chest he can see the funny side to it,as his breathe is knocked out of him.
You ram your knees into his chest cavity and hear his screams of pain,you turn around,so your ass is facing his face and you lift up his huge,grimy,smelly size 13 feet and rub them around you.
"Hhhhhaaaaayyy dude sstttttooopppp iiiitttttt that tickles".
You laugh with him as you grad your dick and rub his feet against it and you feel his toes enter.
'Wait.....................WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your going to eat me"?
Your reply was simple,you forced his feet in further and hear his pleas and cries.
"Please,please,please Jamie don't do it,I I I I'm sorry for all the times I wasted you on computer".
With his feet firmly inside you decide to...........

You have the following choices:

1. Continue up his legs

2. Let him out and vore him a different way

*Noteb*
3. You see one of Sprouses and you want to vore him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/960758-Feetcock