*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go straight home
  2. Typical day, or is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/968313-Go-straight-home
by person
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1700467
A girl named Samantha accidentally shrank you and your friend.
This choice: Go straight home"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go straight home

    by: person
You heard Sam say, "na lets just go home, he might die in there if I leave him with my feet for too long."
Christine said, "aw sam ur feet cant be tht bad..."
Sam said, " u wanna see for yourself?" And before Christine could say anything sam closed her hand so she couldn't hear Christine. Then she took her foot out of the shoe you were in and realized that you were stuck to the bottom of her foot (again) but this time with your head in between her toes, she laughed and then spread her toes a little and put Christine's head between the next pair of toes. You heard her giggle as she put her shoe back on. Every now and then she would curl her toes just to make sure you two would stay between her toes. Aparently she was being tickled cuz she kept moving her foot around and it kept grinding your face into her toe jam. You weren't moving so you assumed it was christine trying to get her face out of in between Sam's toes, it wasn't working but she kept trying and Sam seemed to be getting tired of it. She slammed her foot on the ground and it hurt you and Christine. Christine screamed but you didn't. You could hear Christine crying a bit. When Sam got home she took you both out of her shoe but left you on her foot until she got to her room. then she took you guys off and held you in her hand. Then she saw that Christine had been crying. She got upset and tried to apologize to you two. "I didn't mean to hurt you guys, i just wanted you to stop moving around." She said.
"You have to be more careful with us, we are a little more breakable now u know...." i said.
Sam said, "I know im sorry..."
"That doesn't make it OK to just put us under your feet!" Christine shouted.
Sam said, "it was just a joke, I didn't mean to hurt you."
"I don't care we aren't toys, we are normal people, just like you!" Christine said.
"You are a little smaller than a normal person, most people are not as small as one of my toes." Sam said
"Well that is your fault" i added in.
"Would u like to spend some time in my sock?" Sam said to you.
"No,no ill stay out of it." You said.
"See this is what i mean you are being completely unfair to us just because your bigger than us." Christine said.
"Well i'm sorry but its just so easy because your tiny." Sam said. Before Christine could say anything, Sam said, "OK how about i make it up to you."
Then she...

You have the following choices:

1. Made Christine normal sized temporarily

2. Offered Christine some money

*Noteb*
3. Gave Christine something she really wanted.

4. Other

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 person (UN: person543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/968313-Go-straight-home