*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Annoying Sam
  2. A Bribe
  3. Go straight home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/1567140-Annoying-Sam
by person
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1700467
A girl named Samantha accidentally shrank you and your friend.
This choice: Sam agrees to split the money she was going to give Christine among both of you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Annoying Sam

    by: Icarus
And then her expression became one of annoyance.
"Fine, Anthony, you can have some money too." she then turned to Christine. "But that means you're getting less."
Christine turned to face you, and she didn't look happy.
"So Christine will get fifty bucks and Anthony will get fifty bucks." Sam said, her annoyance becoming less obvious, and a sly smile taking its place. Wait a second, is she purposely trying to...?
Chrstine tackles you into the large fibers of the carpet. "Anthony you jerk! I was going to get plenty of money but now because of you, I'm only getting fifty stinking dollars!" she screeched angrily, hitting you as hard as she could, which, frankly, wasn't that hard.
"Yeah Christine, you tell him." Sam said, the sly smile growing bigger.
She turned Christine on you on purpose!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/1567140-Annoying-Sam