*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Very good Mara. (It's Hild)
  2. Mara's Plan Worked?!
  3. Mara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702100-Ah-My-Goddess-Foot-Fetish/cid/1300338-Very-good-Mara-Its-Hild
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1702100
Choose one of the girls of Ah! My Goddess whose feet you like
This choice: Very good Mara. (It's Hild)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Very good Mara. (It's Hild)

    by: Former182
"Very good, Mara. You may leave." A voice behind you said.The owner walked into your view. It was Hild, in her adult state.

"What do you want with me?" You ask politely.

"Merely to have some fun." Hild said, sitting down on your lap. Almost immediately, you got an erection from feeling her sexy bottom. "Ooh! Bigger than I thought."

"W-What kind of fun?" You ask, trying to will your erection away. Hild then wiggled her derriere into your crotch. You were coming dangerously close to cumming.

"I want a man. And since you're a man that's caught the hearts of no less than five goddesses, I want you." Hild said, turning her head to look at you from the side.

"But I only want Belldandy!" You plead. Hild snapped her fingers and the rope disappeared. But you were still unable to move at all.

"But I know something about you that you're afraid to tell Bell." Hild said, as she grabbed your hands and made them cup her breasts.

"What might that be?" You said, fearing what she would say next.

"A foot fetish." Hild voice said, coming from behind you.

You turned your head and saw Chibi-Hild in a teenage form. She quickly stuck her foot in your mouth.

Adult Hild then said, "A time dilation spell will make a hour in this room be a second outside."

Teen Hild then said...

You have the following choices:

1. "And you're not leaving until we say so."

*Noteb*
2. "we're going to play a game. If you win, you go free."

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702100-Ah-My-Goddess-Foot-Fetish/cid/1300338-Very-good-Mara-Its-Hild