*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The major party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707424-Exam-party/cid/955634-The-major-party
by Brido
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1707424
A group of students chooses to celebrate their exam with a party.
Chapter #1

The major party

    by: Brido
Finally, Joe shouted.

- It's time to let loose, forget about homework, get drunk, party all night and a billion other things that I've dreamt about for so long, Joe shouted.

- But do you have any good reason, why you had to dream during your oral-exam last week, Janice teased.

- Oh shut up, Joe said. My grade average was better than yours anyway.

This kind of teasing in this group of friends was quite normal. In fact they couldn't be together for more than 5 minutes before someone told a joke.

Their friendship was based on trust and well, friendliness.

The other couple in this group was Jasmine and Jerry. They were all new students and known across town as the 4 J's, and noone had a bad thing to say about them.

Nobody had the imagination to predict, what these 2 couples got messed into right after their exams.

It all started with the party after the exam...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fights happen everywhere. Right???

2. It all started with a game of strip poker.

3. Nude-swimming is always fun. Or??

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brido (UN: brido1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brido has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707424-Exam-party/cid/955634-The-major-party