*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your best mate
  2. Wishing
  3. The old box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/2212394-your-best-mate
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1708356
You come across some old witches potions, and have a bit of fun with them. PLEASE ADD!
This choice: your best mate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

your best mate

    by: rosenheimer
Whilst you are still thinking who and what change to make you hear the front door chimes. Checking your watch you realize that your best friend Tom was calling around so that you could help him fix a problem with his car. This helps with your decision who you will use the oil on…
So you are answering the door, letting Tom in and then getting changed into some old clothes, as you know full well you're going to get dirty.

Tom comes in, he is already wearing his overall and wants to start the work with the car…

Hmm, you should start your action with the oil now…

You pour a few drops of the oil onto Tom, who asks in confusion what this is about…
You've got a wicked smile on your face and say: "I wish that my friend here….

You have the following choices:

1. will become a girl

2. something else

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/2212394-your-best-mate