*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Path to the Worlds Greatest
  2. In the Begining...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/960773-Path-to-the-Worlds-Greatest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709524
The guys of One Piece grow huge!
This choice: Roronoa Zoro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Path to the Worlds Greatest

    by: Amme
Slowly, the Thousand Sunny rode gently on the ocean blue.

It was a brilliant day, as the sun shone down on the Straw Hat crew. Robin was reading in the shade, Ussop was fishing, Nami was counting their most recent funds, and Sanji was chasing Luffy, trying to get back some stolen meat. It felt like just another day out at sea.

On the ship, there was a slight grunting as Zoro was lifting his weights. It created a soft breeze, as the swordsman easily made use of the 500 lb weight. This was nothing. He could go 800 if he really wanted to. He had to warm up first, lest he WANTED to pull a muscle.

As he worked, Chopper wasn't too far away. The cute little blue-nosed reindeer was mixing chemicals around, going between the test tubes and his little mortar and pestle. Zoro, however, paid him no mind since the little guy was nice enough to do the same for him.

However, this "contract" was soon broken, as Chopper walked over to Zoro, his hooves making the cutest little "klip-klop" as he walked across the wooden deck.

"Zoro! Zoro!" Chopper shouted as he ran up to his green-haired friend.

Zoro paid the creature no mind as he kept working. He was too focused on becoming stronger to stop and talk.

"Zoro! Hey!" Chopper called, hopping up and down, trying to get Zoro's attention.

"What...!?" Zoro said, just a little miffed.

"I have something for you! It's really cool!" The reindeer smiled, looking up at the larger male.

Zoro set the weight down, which made a loud "THUD!" as it hit the ground. "What is it?" Zoro asked, at least a tiny bit interested in what his crewmate had to say.

"Lookit this!" Chopper held up a test tube, which held a strange emerald liquid.

"... And? What is it?" Zoro asked him, not really impressed. In fact, he was a bit disappointed.

"It's amazing! This liquid will...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/960773-Path-to-the-Worlds-Greatest