*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the mall (Katy)
  2. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968587-To-the-mall-Katy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D
This choice: To the mall (Katy)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the mall (Katy)

    by: ShadowOfDeath
You decide since you don't have a costume that it'd just be fun to hang out at the mall with your friend Katy.

When you get to the mall, you walk around for about 20 minutes and you still can't find her. Getting curious, you blush a bit and walk over, staring into Victoria's Secret. Swallowing hard, you walk in and look around the store.

You notice the changing stalls and your heart starts to race a bit faster. You start sweating and your heart just keeps beating until eventually you start feeling sick, closing your eyes and kneeling down. After a minute or so you shake your head and get your wits about you, now feeling fine again.

When you raise your head, you look around only to see that everything is now 100 times bigger than before. Realizing you've been shrunken to a few inches tall, you panic and start running, trying to hide anywhere, when you happen to run into a stall that Katy is in. When you run into the stall, you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968587-To-the-mall-Katy