*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf/cid/1713697-James
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1714507
You're a 15 year old werewolf in a world where werewolves are rarely seen.
This choice: A male called James  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

James

    by: Wallahoo
You enjoy your wolfish life. Heck, it's a blessing! You've never felt more powerful. You're almost twelve feet tall, nearly twice Greywolf's height, and not done growing yet. You look like a bodybuilder, just...fury. You have massive bicep and a chiseled six pack. You live at a boarding school in a dorm with your best friend Steven. He is the only person in the world that knows about your...condition. But he thinks it's as awesome as you do. But it comes at a price. You are ravonus all the time. And latley you've found yourself...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Using your powers for fun

*Noteb*
2. Using your powers for good

3. Using your powers for evil

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wallahoo (UN: wilsonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MightyWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf/cid/1713697-James