*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shippou's Plan!
  2. The Big Idea
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714803-InuYasha----BIGGER/cid/1034562-Shippous-Plan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1714803
Make the men of InuYasha grow bigger! Be it muscle, weight gain, or just plain bigger!
This choice: Gain height!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shippou's Plan!

    by: Amme
"I guess being taller would help..." Inuyasha said, laying back and looking at the stars. "I mean, I guess no one messes with a guy who's ten feet tall, right?" Inuyasha thought on that for a moment. He'd fought hundreds of demons, easily three, if not five times his own size. He chuckled. "Okay, maybe I would, but what other kind of monster would even have the balls?"

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning, the gang had wandered into a village, usually to stock up on supplies, and because of goody-two-shoes Kagome, Sango, Miroku... All of them really, check up and make sure the village people were safe and to an extent, happy.

Inuyasha broke away from the group, however, before he could get too far, a shrill, annoying voice rang in his ears.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome called.

"What, what!?" He shouted back, annoyed as hell. What did she want THIS time...?

"Take Shippou with you." She said, holding up the little fox boy. "He'll keep you out of trouble."

"But I don't wanna go with Inuyasha!" Shippou pleaded.

"Yeah! And it's not like I want the little brat either!" Inuyasha barked back.

"Hey! I'm not a brat!" Shippou retorted. Now he kind of wanted to go with Inuyasha, just to tick him off.

"You're taking him, and that's final!" Kagome said, shoving Shippou into Inuyasha's arms before walking off.

"... Geez what's her issue today...?" Inuyasha scowled. He looked down at Shippou, who didn't seem any happier about this than Inuyasha. With a shrug, the half-breed demon put Shippou under one arm, and walked on.

"Hey! Put me down! I can walk, you know!" Shippou complained, but Inuyasha just squeezed the little fox boy tighter under his arm.

"Shut up! I'm not letting you out of my sight just so you can cause trouble, and get Kagome to blame ME for not watching you!" Inuyasha informed the boy. He walked on unhappily, carrying the little guy with him.

Eventually, Inuyasha found himself walking down the market lane. There were all kinds of merchants, but no matter which one he happened to listen to, it was all the same. Money, money, money. That's all these humans seemed to be about, and truthfully, their greed was starting to sicken Inuyahsa. Suddenly, Inuyasha felt his arm clap against his side. He looked, and saw Shippou had escaped, and was running around the market.

"Dammit Shippou!" Inuyasha growled, running off into the crowds to find the little fox.

More and more, as Inuyasha wandered, the more sickened he got. People selling what literally seemed like crap with glitter on it. He had to find Shippou and fast. It was faint, but he could smell the boy amongst all this sweat and dirt.

Eventually he happened upon Shippou, who was crouched over a small packet of some kind. But that was no concern of Inuyasha's.

"Gotcha!" He said, as he snatched up the boy, taking the little packet away from him as well.

"I-Inuyasha!?" Shippou said in a cowardly voice, surprised he was found so easily. "Hey! Give that back! It's mine!" He said, frantically trying to get the package back.

"Where the hell did you even get this? Did you steal it?!" Inuyasha replied, ignoring the boy's wishes.

"No way! I'm not like you! I got money and paid for it!" Shippou argued back.

"Yeah, what, some twigs and leaves disguised as money?" Inuyasha shouted, shaking the fox boy a little.

"Ha! Yeah right! Kagome actually GIVES me a little money!" Shippou retorted.

"Grk!" Inuyasha grunted, a bit pissed. Kagome ALWAYS insisted that they were "flat broke" and "money was tight." But she sure as hell had enough to toss a few pennies Shippou's way! A little smile stretched across Shippou's face as he saw Inuyasha's reaction.

"Dammit, Kagome, you... You bitch!" He growled, his grip growing ever tighter on Shippou. Gripping him reminded Inuyasha he still had the little man. "And YOU!" He then snarled, "You're gonna return this packet of crap you bought!" Inuyasha started marching along, when he then began to read the packet.


"Instant growth formula! Take water, pour in contents of packet, and enjoy!"


"... Huh." Inuyasha said to himself, looking at the packet.

You have the following choices:

1. Give it a try! Maybe it works!

*Noteb*
2. Yeah right! Toss that in the trash!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714803-InuYasha----BIGGER/cid/1034562-Shippous-Plan