*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Big Idea
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714803-InuYasha----BIGGER/cid/971367-The-Big-Idea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1714803
Make the men of InuYasha grow bigger! Be it muscle, weight gain, or just plain bigger!
This choice: InuYasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Big Idea

    by: Amme
Inuyasha growled under his breath as the team had set up camp that night. It had been a full day of fighting demons. But what was the biggest upset was that they collected next to no shards of the Jewel of Four Souls! Not to mention that Inuyasha always felt like it was HE who did all the work around here. All everyone else did was just get in the way and get into trouble, to which HE had to rescue them from.

Inuyasha decided it was time to man up a little! It was time to augment his power! Then maybe he wouldn't have to everyone always falling in to peril. He'd be able to squash demons flat with no issue!

"Yeah..." He thought to himself as he smirked.

He laid back, looking up at the stars, and began to devise ideas on how to attain this new power. After a moment, he knew what he had to do. He had to...

You have the following choices:

1. Gain muscle!

2. Gain weight!

3. Gain height!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714803-InuYasha----BIGGER/cid/971367-The-Big-Idea