*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Veronica 15yo
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/984994-Veronica-15yo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1718294
Girls get bigger feet
This choice: Veronica 15yo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Veronica 15yo

    by: Unknown
Veronica was in class, like any normal day. She was a tall, blonde haired, 15 year-old girl. She was beautiful and considered one of the most popular girls in school.

Today, Veronica was sitting in the back of class daydreaming. She was slipping her barefeet in and out of her flip-flops simply out of boredom.
"What to do..." She thought. Now, Veronica was not a very bright girl, but she did alright in school. That is why she felt like she could just daydream. She looked down at her tan feet. Her feet were perfectly shaped. Her toes were round and not too long, but not too short. her feet themselves were an American size 10. An average size, she thought.

While sitting in the back of class, Veronica noticed a very clear bottle of liquid. Written on it were the words, "Warning: Not For Human Consumption!". Veronica began to think, what would happen if I drank it. When the teacher wasn't looking, Veronica snatched the bottle, and looked at it.

You have the following choices:

1. Drink it In Class

2. Drink in the Hallway

3. Save it for home

4. Have someone else drink it

5. Put it back

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/984994-Veronica-15yo