*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diana
  2. More
  3. More girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/996002-Diana
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1718294
Girls get bigger feet
This choice: Diana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Diana

    by: Nikitozzer
Diana was a tall and shy 16 yo girl.She was studying in Russian school, but that day was special. It was olympic day! Students from Moscow's Southern Region gathered at her school to write their olympiades.Diana was so cute, even comission was afraid that her charm will disturb boys from writing. Diana was talking in a very sweet voice to each student, explaining, what they should write, and where.
When she approached one student, whose name was Nikita, she said "Your number is 26" softly. He said "Thanks" and hid a strange container in his jeans.
In this container, there was a spore of foot growth virus (Which affected only girls). Nikita opened this container and put it next to Diana.
She headed forwards, to next students. Suddenly all students started paying atteneion to bulges on Diana's flats.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Diana pays attention

2. Bulges grow some more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nikitozzer (UN: userron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/996002-Diana