*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Extra credit with Ms. Nanci
  2. English
  3. Time for School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1129751-Extra-credit-with-Ms-Nanci
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Extra credit with Ms. Nanci  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Extra credit with Ms. Nanci

    by: shutthefrontdoor
Your last class of the day was over so you decided to head over to Ms. Nanci's class for that extra credit assignment. As you walk into the classroom you look around to see the room filled with empty desks, then at the head of the room you see Ms. Nanci sitting at her desk. You walk over to the empty chair in front of her desk, Ms. Nanci is wearing a grey business suit with matching skirt.
"The grades you've been getting lately have been very disappointing, Doug," Ms. Nanci says as she looks at your record.

"Is...is there anything I can do? My mom will be really mad if she finds out how I'm doing. I'll do anything," you say, wringing your hands nervously.

"Anything, huh?" Ms. Nanci asks slyly.

"Yeah, I'll..."

"Have you ever been with a girl, Doug?" Ms. Nanci asks as she gets up and leans on her desk, towering over you as you sit uncomfortably on your chair.

"What?" you ask nervously, not knowing what's going on, "Well, I mean, I..."

"You haven't," Ms. Nanci says intuitively. "I think you'll learn fast..."

"Learn fast how to do...what?" you ask.

"Listn, improving your grade can be easy. All you need to do is..."

You have the following choices:

1. "Suck my dick"

2. "Take your clothes off, and bend over"

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shutthefrontdoor (UN: qwer7yfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1129751-Extra-credit-with-Ms-Nanci