*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719938-Tanookis-Terrible-Thirst/cid/1922287-Just-start-stroking
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1719938
M/F Cockvore story starring a Tanooki who wants more than just a late house payment...
This choice: Just start stroking!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just start stroking!

    by: Bio Draft
Who cares if your cock is soft, the need to stuff the girl is going to happen right here and now. You grab you cock and begin to pump it until it is hard. You can feel your arousal building slowly within your loins, it was going to be a while until you could even leak; to keep your eyes closer to your prize you slam your paw down on the girl's chest. The girl yelps in pain as her left breast was scratched by your claws. You stroke and you stroke but your your cock its still flaccid. You carefully grab your balls and begin to massage them with both care and need. Yet, none of it worked, finding another method could be useful. You stop stroking your endowed cock and began to look around. With your other paw still massaging your balls, your attention its brought back to the girl who was now pleading with her facial expressions. Just then, you got a clever idea. By doing this idea you could satisfy your lust and get a chance to have fun with her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rip off her bottoms

*Noteb*
2. Oral time

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bio Draft (UN: a.jrules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719938-Tanookis-Terrible-Thirst/cid/1922287-Just-start-stroking