*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nice day out for lunch
  2. Shrinking at Marie's house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family/cid/2369709-Nice-day-out-for-lunch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1721397
You shrink and are at the mercy of your GF and her family!
This choice: You venture outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nice day out for lunch

    by: Unknown
You decide to head towards the backyard, it might be safer out there. You start running towards the door. On the way there, Marie's sister Emily suddenly runs past you. She almost crushes you, scaring you a lot. After a long time, you finally reach the mighty door. The sliding door was made of glass, so you could see outside. Both Marie and her mother were outside and it looked like they were using their grill. However, as of right now, you had to figure out how to get past the door.

As if Marie could sense your distress, she opened the door and walked in. Just before she closed it, you quickly got through it. You went over to Frau and jumped onto her barefoot. You were going to climb up, however, you were interrupted by Marie's voice. You looked over to see her coming back with something in her hand.

"I'm back, and I have the hot-dogs." Marie said. She handed them to her mother and went over to the table in the grass.

"Say, how long do you think it'll be before your boyfriend gets done?" Frau asked.

"He's done, I think he just headed home."

"Oh, too bad. I'm sure he would have liked to eat lunch with us." Frau went back to heating up the hotdogs. It was a little awkward to look up though because from your perspective, you could see her panties. You had little choice though, so you started to climb her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family/cid/2369709-Nice-day-out-for-lunch