*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Syndra
  2. Mid (AP)
  3. Pick a lane, any lane
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721614-League-of-Legends-Whats-That-Smell/cid/2053121-Syndra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1721614
Shrinking, Vore, Insertion, and Crushing with League of Legends girls!
This choice: Syndra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Syndra

    by: Spartantag
         You make it to your lane with an uneasy feeling, like something is wrong with the air around you. Your ears begin to ring as your atmosphere takes on a dark purple shade. Your vision is swimming now, and just before you lose consciousness you see what looks like either an angel or a demon coming your way. The figure is hovering a few feet from the ground, with three orbs circling around her. You cannot make out her features through your failing vision, but you can see from her silhouette that she is thin with an hour glass shape, narrow waist opening up to wide hips. Her legs are poised and intimidating, and you hear her laugh as you lose consciousness.

         When you awaken, you cannot tell where you are. Your body feels suspended in liquid, only you are not getting wet. You look back and forth, and see the same orbs surrounding the mysterious woman are now attached to your hands and legs, suspending you above the ground. You look down and see that the ground appears to be a few hundred feet below you. When you look back up, your world is turned upside down. You're only a few feet off the ground, you've just somehow become tiny. You know this because you see the giant face of the woman in front of you, her ruby red lips curled into a smile.
         "Ahhh, I've been waiting for a new plaything." The woman says, her voice laced with sexuality. She has white hair, flowing beautifully down her shoulders. Her eyes and skin are both white, and her clothes are the same shade of purple as the mysterious orbs. She wears a lowcut corset, revealing two massively round breasts. The orbs meet in a giant cleft, disappearing down into her shirt. Her hips are being hugged by a tight, revealing skirt with a slit on the side, revealing her soft, pale thigh.
          "My name is Syndra, and you belong to me now." She says.
         "What..??" You are at a loss for words. "What did you do to me? Why am I shrunken? What do you want?"
         "My power is limitless, weakling. I take whatever I want. The only question is, what do I want to do with you?"

You have the following choices:

1. Butt Stuff

*Noteb*
2. Vore

*Noteb*
3. Foot Stuff

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartantag (UN: spartantag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartantag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721614-League-of-Legends-Whats-That-Smell/cid/2053121-Syndra