*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nothing happens...for now
  2. I'm going to be late!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/994478-Nothing-happensfor-now
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: Nothing happens and you continue to school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nothing happens...for now

    by: joey
Strangely while waiting for the light to change so you can cross over you noticed something. Nothing was going on. Usually on your way to school you'd get ambushed by your fanclub or they'd set up a trap for you and most of the time you would fall for it. If it wasn't the fanclub it was something or someone else. But today nothing was going on but you can't worry about that now the sign changed to walk and you gun it to school. Somehow you made it to the school with a few minutes to spare despite your new pudge. You walk through the halls until you find your locker. "Something's not right her". You think to yourself. Normally the fanclub would have pulled an attempt at you by now. You do the lock combination on your locker, open the locker and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/994478-Nothing-happensfor-now