*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Blue card
  2. Donald Mason
  3. A Male Guest.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1006806-A-Blue-card
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1729077
You get a strange invitation to stay at a mansion. What mysteries will await you there?
This choice: A Blue card (Water or Ice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Blue card

    by: AuraWolf
You see you got a blue card with your name and the number 157 written on it. Then you see Andrew clap his hands and then rows of servants lined up in front of everyone. “The servants will lead you to your rooms. I will see you all again at dinner” Andrew says as he walks away. “Allow me to show you to your room.” one of the servants say to you. You take hold of your bags and follow him down a massive hall. The man takes many turns though the manor and you are a bit unsettled by how big the manor actually is. “Here we are.” the man says as he opens the door for you. You step in to the room and you see what looks like a typical bed room. “Your host should be here in a moment in the mean time just get settled in.” The man says before he leaves. You set your bags to the side and you sit down at the desk. You pull your computer out of your bag and you see if you could connect on-line and send an email to your family. You then hear the door open behind you. “So you must be my guest.” you hear a strange voice coming from behind you. You turn and you see…

You have the following choices:

1. A Male Floatzel.

*Noteb*
2. A Female Vaporeon.

3. More Choises.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AuraWolf (UN: aurawolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1006806-A-Blue-card