*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1013046-I-cant-wait-to-try-out-this-new-recip
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1732088
A school trip leaves you in the wildest situation of your life...**Sequel in the works!**
This choice: "I can't wait to try out this new recipe!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I can't wait to try out this new recip...

    by: Storm
"I can't wait to try out this new recipe! My mom's going to love it when I add D&D's to it!"

You were now very worried. Were you going to be cooked alive and eaten merely as an experimental dessert for Miranda's mom? You gulped hard, hearing the bus come to a halt. Within seconds, the girls all scrambled to get out of the bus. After they got off, they all left to go home. They'd been dismissed for the day.

When Miranda got home, she kicked off her shoes and walked into the kitchen.

"Hmm..." she said to herself. "Mom won't be home 'til 5:00. I bet I can make this and still finish my homework in time to go hang out at Hanna's."

She placed the candy on the counter and pulled out pots and pans from different counters. She also gathered various ingredients, ranging from sugar to peanuts, and began melting a mixture on the stove. She poured all of the ingredients into a large bowl and when the time came, she opened the bag of candy. Her phone then began to ring, so she picked up and started talking.

"Hello? Oh, hey! Yeah, I'm still coming over. I'm just finishing up a new recipe I made. Do you think I can do my homework at your house, then?"

As she talked on the phone, she dumped the contents of the bag into the bowl and began stirring it around. She didn't even see you, because she looked up at a nearby clock as she stirred. By the time she looked into the bowl to see if it was mixed well, you were coated and hidden in melted chocolate, Rice Krispies, and peanuts.

After hanging up, Miranda began to spoon dessert into a large rectangular pan. Now came your worst moment of fear yet. Was she going to put you into the oven, where you would slowly be cooked to your death? The thought of it made you tremble...

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, she places the pan into the oven

2. No, you've been saved... for now

3. You never even left the bowl!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1013046-I-cant-wait-to-try-out-this-new-recip