*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you meet her fat
  2. boyfreind
  3. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732108-your-fat-girlfreind/cid/1019741-you-meet-her-fat
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1732108
time to choose how to fatten your girl freind
This choice: you meet her fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you meet her fat

    by: Jazzycat
You are at the mall with your mom who wanted you to get new shoes. You walk by the food court and You notice a large blue eyed blonde hair chubby teen.You rush over to her sit a cross from her. You blurt out god your sexy to the girl. Huh who are you the girl asked. Oh i'm james you say. Oh i'm eva the girl says. Well eva your very cute you say. Really most people think i'm fat. I like that your big you say.Your kinda cute says eva. Hey i gotta get new shoes you ask. Yeah sure eva said as she stands up you notice how big she really is. Her boobs are large her belly is big. she has a muffin top forming over her jeans. A bit of fat shown form her shirt. Her hips wide you sneak a peak at her butt its massive & jigglie. You get hard & hope eva doesnt see. You guys start walking. you learn how she only lives a mile away. She tells you how she has always been big and actualy her mum wanted her to fatten up but she loves being fat and loves being called fat . And also how she loves swiming & animals.You tell her you've always loved big girls. and how you cant swim she offers to teach you. You tell her how you have wanted to be a vet since you where five. after you finish shoping you give each other your numbers. Before you go hug her and get a good feel of her fat. you say your goodbyes.

You have the following choices:

1. you call her

*Noteb*
2. later that week you ask her on a date

3. she calls you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jazzycat (UN: spuffyromy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dracojane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732108-your-fat-girlfreind/cid/1019741-you-meet-her-fat