*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/2692694-Sarah-now-uses-her-remote-on-your-best-friend-B
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732145
a boy get's tranformed by his lil sis, no killing small swearing
This choice: Sarah now uses her remote on your best friend Brad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarah now uses her remote on your best friend B...

    by: Unknown
You here footsteps coming down the hallway. Your first thought is Brad can’t see me like this. But before you can speak your sister has the remote pointed and a transformation has begun. Who would Brad be? A woman like you or what?
But all too quickly you realize that Brad is changing but appears to be getting more masculine like dad. You notice his shirt is filling out to make room for a more muscles physique. And then you see his legs begin to take on the tree trunk like proportions of your father’s. When you look at his face again your suspicions are confirmed, chiseled jaw line, scruff of a beard, even you father’s deep blue eyes and his slightly receding hair line is there.
You hear your little sister say, “Now I have a new mommy and a new daddy!”

You have the following choices:

1. Realize that your sister now controls your mind

*Noteb*
2. Snatch the remote from her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/2692694-Sarah-now-uses-her-remote-on-your-best-friend-B