*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A ton of students
  2. Sit and wait
  3. Hey High School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732665-Hey-High-School/cid/1014821-A-ton-of-students
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jason
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732665
You're a new student surrounded by delinquents, who aren't as tough or smart as they seem.
This choice: A ton of students  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A ton of students

    by: Jason
A group of tough-looking jocks waltzed into the room.

Literally.

A bouncy, old-fashioned waltz music played from the hallway, and the tough guys waltzed in, all the way to their designated seats.

I couldn't help but laugh at what must have been a joke on my account.

I bet they know I'm the new guy. This is some joke to make me feel out of place. I bet they were all like, "Hey this guy is gonna be sooo weirded out when he sees all of us waltzing into the room. He's totally gonna wanna join us waltzing, and we'll be all like, sorry loser but you have to join the walzting club."

That's when my laugh garnered the attention of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A huge, muscle-bound student

*Noteb*
2. A student with spiked hair

*Noteb*
3. A student wearing sunglasses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jason (UN: jasonwrtr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jason has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732665-Hey-High-School/cid/1014821-A-ton-of-students