*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes, you are
  2. The box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1035330-Yes-you-are
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1732859
Transformations, super powers, you find a box that lets you do anything!
This choice: Yes, you are  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yes, you are

    by: SeaOfGreen
You look around the room once more, it was deserted. A heavy silence filled the room as if it were sad it was no longer in use. You stand up with your tray, and walk over to the stack with a bit of swagger in your step as you continue to look around. Even through the windows you couldn't see anyone walking around the yard, the only company to be found was the gentle humming of the water cooler which only added to the emptiness of the room. Dumping your plate on the pile, you go back to swing your bag over your shoulder when an odd object on the table opposite grabbed your attention, it was a box of some kind, a...

You have the following choices:

1. Small, fabric covered one

2. Medium, wooden one

*Noteb*
3. Large, metal one

*Noteb*
4. Drab, cardboard one

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1035330-Yes-you-are