*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lunchtime
  2. The new Girl...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1733885-Elanas-Dirty-and-Sexy-Soles/cid/1017577-Lunchtime
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1733885
That new girl Elana sure has some sexy soles...
This choice: Meet her at lunch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lunchtime

    by: Dr. Doctor
You sat down at you normal spot in the lunch room. Everyone of course was away from you. Then you spotted Elana walking towards you. You waved at her and she waved back. She sat down next to you still in her blue flip flops. A few people who walked by gave Elana and look that only said "Your crazy". "So Elana...tell me about yourself." You ask. You think to yourself I should get her feet later she seems like an interesting girl Elana started,"Well im a nice girl but i can get violent sometimes...But i really like foot fetish guys. They really turn me on. And my feet have to be the best in the world. They are very ticklish and cute." Then Elana leaned towards you. "Don't tell anyone but...iv'e even given some boys footjobs." She whispered. A huge boner started budging in your pants.


Then you told Elana about yourself. She seemed to enjoy it. Then a popular girl walked over. "You'd really hang out with this guy? He's such a weirdo." Said a really hot blonde. This blonde's name was Katherine. She really hated you because you did actually try to do some stuff to her. She's really pissed because you accidentally stole her bra and you started doing stuff to her boobs. But thats another story. Katherine slapped you. You fell on the floor, moaning in pain. "C'mon new girl, lets go..." Katherine said as she handed her hand to Elana. Then in a flash something happened.


Katherine was on the ground knocked out. Elana was in a martial artist stance. Obviously she had done some karate move and knocked Katherine out. And the best part is that Elana was barefoot! She'd kicked Katherine so hard her flip flops came flying off. You went to go retrieve them. Once you got both of them Elana said,"Keep em'. You deserved them!" And she smiled. You couldn't believe it. Elana had knocked out Katherine and she told you to keep the flip flops. Your lucky day. "Go on," Elana said. "Take a whiff." You looked up from your prize then back down. You put your nose very close to where the heels would be and you inhaled deeply. The smell was so amazing. It seems that she'd been wearing them for awhile. "I've worn those for some time now. You keep them...they're special." Elana said. You looked down a Katherine. You asked Elana,"Do you mind if I ummm..." You stammered. "Steal Katherine's boots?" Elana said.

It's like she new what you were going to say. "Yes.." you started to blush. "Your so cute..." Elana giggled. "Go ahead!" You then took Katherine's boots and put them in your back pack. Then Elana asked you,"Wanna go get ice cream after school?" You started to look for an answer.

You have the following choices:

1. Sure!

2. Naw got things to do

3. How bout my house instead?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr. Doctor (UN: sonawuy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr. Doctor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1733885-Elanas-Dirty-and-Sexy-Soles/cid/1017577-Lunchtime