*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734936-The-Sex-Change-Flashlight-more/cid/1477656-Flashlight-Duh-Its-the-main-part-of-the-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1734936
"You" enter a magic shop, and encounter all sorts of kookie transformation knick knacks.
This choice: Flashlight (Duh.. Its the main part of the story)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Flashlight (Duh.. Its the main part of the story)

    by: Fitzroy Clement
......flashlight.

It wasn't an ordinary looking flashlight. It was double-headed, for one thing. One head was royal blue, and the other one was hot pink. The instruction booklet taped to it explains how to use it. You can switch it to give off blue or pink light. The flashlight changes people's sex. Blue, of course, makes someone male and pink makes them female. Brighter light makes someone more feminine or more masculine than dim light.

But the most out of this world surprise was that all changes were retroactive, and depending on what you do, that will become the new reality. For example, if you shine one half of your body with blue light and the other half with pink light, people will believe you have always been a half-male, half-female person, and won't remember how you used to be!

"Weird" you whisper to yourself.



****

But first of all, who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. You are a boy

2. You are a girl

3. You are a boy

4. You are a girl

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734936-The-Sex-Change-Flashlight-more/cid/1477656-Flashlight-Duh-Its-the-main-part-of-the-story