*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maths
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1050770-Maths
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: Maths  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maths

    by: Unknown
The bell had rung and the rest of the class was leaving, but you had to stay behind, you needed to talk to your teacher. In order for you to get into the college you wanted you needed straight A's, unfortunately all you could seem to get in this class was B-'s. So you needed to talk to the strict teacher Ms T about improving your grades.

"Please Ms T, I need to pass this class!" you begged.

"That's not my problem, Mark."

"Please!! I'll do anything, I need those A's!!"

Your teacher paused. "Anything?"

"Yes!! Anything at all!!!"

She takes out a mysterious cloth from her purse and hands it to you. "Here. Inhale this deeply and then we'll talk about improving your grades."

You find it out but do it anyways. Quickly the world seems to spin around you as you fall to the ground. The last thing you remember hearing before you blacked out was your teacher scoffing at you saying "Ha! I can't believe he did that! Maybe a B- was too generous for him."

When you wake up you were chained to a bed. To your surprise Ms T. soon enters wearing nothing at all. "Okay moron, here's how it's going to work! You're going to be my slave for life and I'll make sure you pass my class!!"

You try to say something but it looked like your mouth was gagged.

"Now I wonder what I should do to you first?"

You have the following choices:

1. She facesits you

2. She rapes you

3. Your choice

4. Your choice

*Noteb*
5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1050770-Maths