*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She facesits you
  2. Maths
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1269557-She-facesits-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: She facesits you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She facesits you

    by: Carl
Ms. T wasn't interested in your response as she approaches in all her naked glory. Her breasts weren't huge but they were quite attractive and didn't sag an inch. Her black hair was loose and flowing unlike how she wore it during class.

To your horror she turned around and then simply dropped her large sexy ass onto your face! Ouch that hurt! She adjusted herself until asshole was pushed against your nose. As she settled her full weight on you, your nose went right up her sphincter! Deeply humiliated you soon realized between the gag and her asshole you couldn't breathe!

You try to speak but its muffled and Ms. T just laughs.

"Oh that feels good, I haven't had a nose up my ass in years!"

You struggle to get out but the bonds hold you tight. As the seconds tick away you feel your lungs burn with the lack of air. You struggle and writhe in panic but this just seems to make Ms. T laugh all the harder, her ass bouncing with her laughter. You've never held your breath for this long, your in a terrified frenzy praying that she doesn't end you right now!

What is Ms. T going to do with you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/1269557-She-facesits-you