*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let her go and head back
  2. Finding narue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736982-Shrink-high-2/cid/2098818-Let-her-go-and-head-back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1736982
Narue's been gone for months. You and chijinda set out to find her
This choice: Let her go and head back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let her go and head back

    by: darkjak45
As much as you want to bring her down, you decided to let her go and run back to the village. Heh. Maybe he is dumb. Kanon said. You run back to the village, but see nothing there. When you examine the area, it looks like the village has been uprooted. This was the only village for miles. You contemplate for a minute and come to a conclusion that whatever is going down, that school is at the center. You have to get there. You run back towards the school. Under the cover of darkness, you were able to break in and open the front doors. You head off in a random direction. While searching, you see a security camera. As you look at it, the lens extends when it sees you. You stare at it and move on. You manage to find the student rooms. You go in one and see half of the village. It was torn in half. Like it was given to someone. You look at the shrunken village and see only one sign of life. The village was shrunken more than you expected. You hoped that chijinda is ok. You head out of the room. You go into a room a few doors down and you hear talking behind the door. You recognize that voice. It’s Narue. You were shocked to hear her voice. Before you could open the door, you were spotted. Hey, you! What are you doing here?! The voice said. You turn to see it’s society members. You definitely could take them, but you didn’t want to create more of a scene. So you run away. Get back here! One of the shouts. They chase after you.

You open a door and quickly close it. You hear running footsteps past the door. You lost them and you breathe a sigh of relief. As you look around, you see that you’re in a lab with a bunch of computers. You also see a lever on the wall. You pull it and a tile is pulled back and exposes a flight of downward stairs. By now, you know there is more to this school than it being an all-girl school. You head down the stairs and it’s a whole different story when you reach the bottom. It’s an underground complex of machines and scientific tubes that is a scientist’s dream. After you got over your shock of finding this, you start thinking maybe chijinda is somewhere in here. You start to explore the complex. You’ve seen all this tech before. It was the same exact tech at the last school. Thy must have moved it all here after the society disbanded. While looking through all of the technology here, you find some files in one lab. Before you could look at it, the room starts to flash red and an alarm goes off. Thinking you’ve set off an alarm, you run back to the stairs and head back up them.

You make it back into the lab and catch your breath. If the society didn’t know you were here, they do now with that alarm. Your job just got more difficult. Now you have to find chijinda, narue, and stop whatever is going on here. Hey! What are you doing here?! A voice said. You are suddenly approached by a member of the society. You shouldn’t be here. Let alone on the premise. She said. When she sees who you are, she looks surprised. I should……Wait. You’re……you’re the one they talked about. She said. You know who she means by they. Just from what they say about you, I’m not taking a chance on this. You get away this time, but someone’s going to do you in. She said before running away. It seems like the queens decided to share their knowledge of you and chijinda. You all fought each other and know each other’s strengths and weaknesses. If they know you are here, they are going to play on your one weakness. You have to find chijinda before he gets himself killed or they use him against you. If chijinda’s detective instinct kick in, he would be down somewhere in that underground lab. You head back down the stairs.

When you reach the bottom, the alarm isn’t blaring anymore. You explore the complex and find all sort of technology and a huge generator. You know that a generator this big has to power something huge. You keep on exploring when you come across some files. When you read it, it talks about a new shrinking compound. It talks about not only shrinking, but to a microscopic level. As you read the files, you can hear multiple footsteps coming. You hide behind a wall and wait. When you see the people, you see it’s Kanon and Renia. …..He’s a bigger problem. If anything, we should kill him first. Kanon said. You think I don’t know that? I won’t forgive him for making a fool of me! He’s been spotted on campus and in the school, but we can’t go after him while he’s on campus. Reina said. Then when the fuck do we?!? When until him and chijinda are together? Which isn’t that bad because I want to rip both of them a new asshole, but they complement each other in a fight. Kanon said. I know. But we both have firsthand experience of them fighting together. One covers the other. One saves the other. They won’t let the other die. Reina said. As chijinda is now, being the size of a flea, I’d love to see him hurt me. Kanon said. That’s when you walk up and bash both of their heads together. Ow! Kanon said. You force her to the ground and hold her there. You…..! When I get up, you’re going to suffer! She said. You try to speak, but your vocal cords still hurt. Then you get off her to dodge a spear. You! Of all people……I’ve waited a long time for this! Reina said. What makes you think you get first crack? Kanon said. Ugh. Fine. How about we take him together? Reina said. ……..Fine. But I keep him as my shrinkee plaything. Kanon said. The yellow and black ring forms in your eyes.

As Kano’s whip comes at you, you hold up your arm and when it wraps around, you pull her towards you and hit her right in the face. When you side step Reina, you slap her. See the red mark on her cheek makes you smile. Grrrr! I’ll make you pay for that! She said. When she comes at you again, you trip her up and you put your boot on her head. You suddenly feel a sting on your back. When you turn around, you are hit by a barrage of whips. You manage to grab the whip, pull her towards you and knee her in the face and then you pick her up and slam her into the ground. You step to your side again and Reina misses again. This time, you roundhouse kick her and she tumbles back. Both of them aren’t hurt badly, but they are starting to get tired. I…..hate to….admit it, but he’s gotten better. Kanon said. No……No! I refuse to be done in by the likes of you! Reina said. She runs right at you and she knees you hard in the gut. When you manage to push her off you, you see Kanon throw some strange liquid towards you. You were still reeling from being kneed. You don’t have much of a choice. Your body starts to shake and the liquid phase right through you. T…That didn’t hit you?! Kanon said. You hit Kanon right on her eye and it swells up. You push Reina out of the way and run to the stairs and up them. When you get to the top, you pull the lever and tile moves back over it.

You didn’t know what that liquid was, but you didn’t want to find out. Now you have to find chijinda. You look outside and see it’s evening. With everything that is going on, you have to find him now. With it being evening, you will be able to move without being spotted. You head outside with hopes of finding narue or chijinda.

You have the following choices:

1. Find Chijinda first

*Noteb*
2. find Narue first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736982-Shrink-high-2/cid/2098818-Let-her-go-and-head-back