*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. four months later
  2. Finding narue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736982-Shrink-high-2/cid/2245971-four-months-later
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1736982
Narue's been gone for months. You and chijinda set out to find her
This choice: four months later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

four months later

    by: darkjak45
So this is where they are hiding at. You said as you approach the building. Just as big as any other building in Japan. You said. When you twist the handle, the door opens. The door’s unlocked? Are they expecting someone? You said. You go inside and it’s a whole different story when you see machines and computers line the walls. This is al their tech. How’d they get it across the ocean? You said. As you look around, you spot a strand of blue hair. Blue hair? It’s not miku’s hair. That could only mean that blue haired cyber girl is here. Haven’t seen her in a long time. If I come across here this time, the playing field is even. You said. As you look around for evidence, you hear voices. Seems like I’m not alone. You said. You slowly open the door, but see nobody. Strange. I heard something. You said. You can still hear the voices. I think the voices are echoing through the vents. Looks like I’m going to be Batman. You said. You pry open the vent gate and climb into the vent.

You traverse the vents until you find were the source of the voices are coming from. Oh great. Look at who it is. You said. You look through the bars in the gate to see the Queens. And look who’s among them. You said. You see that blue haired girl. Still up to no good. Well, I better get back the President and……wait. Is that…..You said. You look down to see a Japanese agent. What’s a Japanese agent doing here? You said. When you get a better look, you see it’s multiple Japanese agents. 4? What are they doing here?! You mutter. You they walk away to another room and you fall down to the ground. What the hell are Japanese agents doing here? You said. As you think, you hear something fall over. Huh? You said. When you go over to what fell over, you see chijinda hiding behind a create. Uhhh….You found me? He said. What are you doing here? You said. Well….. I couldn’t just let you go here b yourself. He said. *Sigh* No one is suppose to know I’m here. I’m on a mission for the president. You said. We can do it together. He said. You text the president and he texts back. What’d he say? Chijinda said. Your ride out of here will be here in a few minutes. You said. Come on! He said. This is more than some investigation. Do you have any augmentations? You said. Well…..no, but I signed up for the procedure you had. He said. Ok. When you get those implants, you can do this stuff. Until then, you stay on the other side of danger. You said. You felt something nudged in your back. Give me a sec. You said. Yellow and black rings form in your eyes. Your body distorts as you turn around.

Oh. If it isn’t the vengeful cyborg. You said. Cyborg, no. vengeful, yes. She said. Is she the one you told me about? Chijinda said. Yeah. She’s the one who replaced half of her body with nuts and bolts. You said. Like you can talk. You gave me shit about it. What about you? You did the same thing I did. She said. I still have all of my organs and stuff. All I got were augmentations and implants. And I didn’t do it out of revenge like you. You said. Word it however you want. Still changes nothing about what you did. I finally get another chance. Not only against you, but chijinda as well. She said. You really think things will be different this time? You said. I don’t think, I know. I might have failed back at the school, but this time…..will be different for sure. She said. Really? You didn’t get us when we were as small as an ant. You said. If I wanted to, you’d both be greasy, red stains on my foot. She said. Big talk for someone who lost to us twice. Chijinda said. The let’s stop talking then. I’ll rip out both of your throats!! Starting with you, chijinda!!! She said. As she aims her wrist mounted laser gun at chijinda, you step in her way. If you want chijinda, you go through me first. You said. Heh. Very well. I’ll kill you nice and slow. And I’ll make you, chijinda, beg for the sweet release of death. She said. Quit talking and let’s go. You said.

As she fires her laser gun, you simply move your head. Cocky jerk! She said. She comes at you and you grab her fist. You leg sweep her and when she hits the ground, you grab her by the throat. Get your dirty hands off me! She said. Tell me what the fucking Japanese want! You said. Sure. I’ll whisper it in your ear when I decapitate you! She said. The hard way it is. You said. The yellow and black rings appear in your eyes and you wail on her. After the first furry, you ask her again. You’ll have to kill me. She said with a cocky smile. With pleasure! You said. You go to hit her again, but chijinda grabs your arm. No. Not like this. We’re better than them. He said. You let go of her and restrain her. Compared to me, the CIA will have a field day with you. You said. You and your government don’t scare me. I survive the transformation to cyborg. Nothing you can do will scare me. She said. We’ll see. You said. You’ve gotten brutal. Chijinda said. Comes with the territory. You said as the rings disappear. Omega Delta Foxtrot. Chijinda said. Voice recognition confirm. What was that for? You said. Just in case. He said. You both suddenly hear the sound of a chopper. That’s your ride. You said. The wall blows open from a rocket shoot. This is hotel 3. On station. He said. Good to have you, hotel. Room for package plus one? You said. Plenty. He said. You carry the self-proclaimed cyborg to the chopper and throw her on. Enjoy the ride, cyborg. You said. Heh. Joke while you can. You have no idea what’s coming your way. She said. I’ll manage. Get on. You said. Chijinda reluctantly gets on. You know narue won’t be happy about this. He said. I’ll deal with her later. Hotel. Get airborne before too much attention is drawn. You said. Affirmative. Hang on back there. He said. The chopper flies out into the distance. Ok. Back to the task at hand. You said. Before you could turn around, you felt something go through your stomach. You look down to see a sword being pulled out and you’re kicked to the ground. Hurry. He won’t stay out for long a voice said.

On the chopper.
You have a lot to explain. Chijinda said. You think I’ll talk to your spooks. You won’t get a word out of me. She said. I wish you luck with that. Chijinda said. Oh. I won’t be needing any luck. You will be needing all the luck you can get. She said. What do you mean? Chijinda said. There are big plans in the making, chijinda. Big plans. When you realize what’s finally going on, it’ll be too late to stop it. You’ll wish you’d die back at the school. She said. Pilot. How far out are we? Chijinda said. A few hours. The only reason I got to your location so quickly was because I was already 2 minutes out. He said. Best hurry back. We need to know what she knows. Chijinda said.

A few hours later in a interrogation room

Arg……Is….that all you spooks got? Don’t go lightly just because I’m a girl. She said. We don’t want to hurt you too much. You still need to be able to talk. One CIA agent said. Is this kind of interrogation legal? Chijinda said. As far as the public knows. He saids. Chijinda walks up her and grabs her by the head. What are your croons planning?! Chjinda said. All will be revealed soon. When it’s close, I’ll let all of you know. I give you this for now. It will be hell on earth. She said. Chijinda lets go of her. I think that’s all we’ll get. He said. She’ll stay locked up until she gives all the information. The agent said. Can we really keep her locked up in here? Chijinda said. She’ll be under 24/7 surveillance and still have basic privileges. Let me know when she talks. Chijinda said before leaving the room. You leave the secret CIA hideout and head back to the office. When chijinda gets back to the office, he goes into Simon’s office. Chijinda. I heard about your little escapade to Japan. He said. Well, it’s not like it was hard. I just left before he did. Chijnda said. The fact that you knew where he was going before you did is somewhat unusual. Simon said. I am a detective. One thing I know for sure about the situation is that there is a bad wind blowing, boss man. A very bad wind. Chijinda said. Bad times are coming chijinda. We all will be tested when it comes. Simon said.

You have the following choice:

1. a few days later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736982-Shrink-high-2/cid/2245971-four-months-later