*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Generic First Chapter Title
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738420-Milkshake-Shop-WG/cid/1029104-Generic-First-Chapter-Title
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738420
A girl starting at a milkshake shop discovers something odd about milkshakes bought there
Chapter #1

Generic First Chapter Title

    by: Shadowscythe
Jo Hopkins was excited. More than she had been in a very long time. Today, yes TODAY she reminded herself, she was going to start her first job at Shakepocalypse, which was only the most hip and cool milkshake bar in the whole of *Insert State Here* . All of her friends were jelous, her family were proud and Samantha, the hottest and most popular girl in Jo's school, was Timorese to have been crying her eyes out at being beaten to a post at the bar by "That disgusting, rat-faced Hopkins girl."

Jo could only giggle as she imagined Samantha covered in grease, stood behind the till of King Donalds Pizza Shack.

After her encouraging mum drove her to the mall, Jo tried to compose herself. First impressions count, she recited to herself over and over and over and over again. She walked to the front of the shop, stared at it, took one last deep breath and walked down to a small door which was nestled in-between two shops. Slowly she pushed the door and walked through the hallway til she approached what seemed to be the access door for Shakepocalypse. Instantly after stepping inside, she fell over after slipping on a banana peel.

But, was the banana skin left there on purpose, or by accident?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Accident

2. Purpose (Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadowscythe (UN: shadowscythe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowscythe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738420-Milkshake-Shop-WG/cid/1029104-Generic-First-Chapter-Title